The Babies!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

25 weeks! (25w0d)

I really don't know where the time is going, but it's definitely going fast. There are so many things I've wanted to blog about and they keep slipping through my mind. The next thing I know, I'm posting yet another bump picture without having written anything about what I'm thinking or feeling. As if anyone wants to know, right? ;-) More to the point: as if I'm the only one who has ever gone through this experience. Ha!

There is definitely a sense of wonder at all that pregnancy entails but I've been too busy just dealing with the practical stuff to spend much time waxing poetic (not that I'm the waxing poet type). I do spend a fair amount of quality time with my belly: talking to it, rubbing it, watching it wriggle. I know "it" is the baby inside, but there's still a feeling that it's my own body that has become possessed. I suppose in a way it has.

My 25 week bump picture. Maybe I'll have more to say before 26 weeks, hmm?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Once again, you look gorgeous! I love the part about talking to your belly. Excited for you.

Kristina Wright said...

Thanks, Rachel. ;-)